• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

If Navigator Search Was Like "My Services" TV Search, No One Would Complain!

Started by Jack 1000, Friday Feb 19, 2010, 02:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

Just signed up for a My Services Account through our local website,

Damn! If only Navigator Search was as good as what you get on My Services! You can go to "My TV" and Search by Title, Person, Phrases. And it goes 14 days ahead! This is EXACTLY how Navigator should do it!

If I could say ONE thing about Navigator to TWC Management, it would be make Navigator Searching like "My TV" My Services Searching and no one would complain.

I think Remote DVR Management is gonna be pretty cool! If we ever get it.

If you sign up, when prompted for your account number it is ONLY the middle digits that go in the box.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

duncantuna

Hadn't heard of MyServices, so gave it a shot .. after many broken connections, server not respondings .. I got registered .. but it finally said "
The system is not responding. Try again or contact your manager."

Whatever that means!

Fail.

WITI6fan

Quote from: duncantuna;54960Hadn't heard of MyServices, so gave it a shot .. after many broken connections, server not respondings .. I got registered .. but it finally said "
The system is not responding. Try again or contact your manager."

Whatever that means!

Fail.

Haha! Sounds like they just recycled code from their internal systems maybe?

Jack 1000

The only thing that I had trouble with was my account because the instructions do not say that you are only supposed to put your middle numbers in the box.  Maybe the server's down or something.

Jack

PS.  Hope this will help.  When you sign up in addition to the above, it has to be at our local TWC-Wisconsin website for it to work:  Go here:

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisconsin/about/default.html

Than go to "My Services" to sign up.  Note that Pay Express is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT set up, and does not apply here.

Jack

oz

I was excited when I first saw your post, but now I realize that you can't set your DVR from here.  Not very useful for me...

cdnelson

Everything is working fine at home, but I cannot see anything on the site.

It shows me what I owe (go figure everything else breaks, but I can still send them money!), but claims that I don't have any services.

Anybody else?

Jack 1000

Quote from: cdnelson;58102Everything is working fine at home, but I cannot see anything on the site.

It shows me what I owe (go figure everything else breaks, but I can still send them money!), but claims that I don't have any services.

Anybody else?

My Services is down in Brookfield as well.  It is probably maintenance work, or an update coming.

Jack