News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Small Problem on Just Added Ch. 1277(AMC-HD)

Started by Jack 1000, Thursday Nov 19, 2009, 03:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

Was watching Stargate on the newly added AMC-HD channel and while the picture is clear in all other instances there is a ghost image of the characters when they move or speak.  It is only on this channel.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

gparris

i did not see this last night in test mode..are the other channels live in normal grid now, too??

Jack 1000

Quote from: gparris;53969i did not see this last night in test mode..are the other channels live in normal grid now, too??

This is where it was this afternoon,

1977-Bio HD
1978-BBC Am-HD
1979-AMC-HD
1980- Fox Business News-HD (still in test mode)
1981-Outdoor Channel-HD (still in test mode)

I reported a problem on AMC-HD with ghosting images whenever a character moves or speaks when I was watching the movie Stargate earlier today.  Another user said the channels went down, called TWC and they are working on some issues.  I am not near my TV now, but if anyone wants to check, please post.

Jack

Jack 1000

Quote from: Jack 1000;53971This is where it was this afternoon,

1977-Bio HD
1978-BBC Am-HD
1979-AMC-HD
1980- Fox Business News-HD (still in test mode)
1981-Outdoor Channel-HD (still in test mode)

I reported a problem on AMC-HD with ghosting images whenever a character moves or speaks when I was watching the movie Stargate earlier today.  Another user said the channels went down, called TWC and they are working on some issues.  I am not near my TV now, but if anyone wants to check, please post.

Jack

Seems to be better now.

Jack

gparris

The first 3 HD channel additions are in their respective new channel slots, appear to be stable, so as with any new additions, did or may still require some tweaking.
BIOHD, BBCAHD and AMCHD look good (at least last night).:D