News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

M-Card and Tuning Adapter cost?

Started by Steely, Friday Oct 02, 2009, 01:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steely

Forgive me if that has been asked many time, but I could not find the answer using the search function.

If I decide to get a TiVo HD, how much will TWC charge me for an M-Card and Tuning Adapter?

Tivoman44

I can't remember the exact amount but I pay for a M card, it is either 2.09 or 3.09 a month, I cannot remember exactly, the tuning adaptor is free.

Tivoman44

I got my cable bill, the M card costs me $3.29 a month.

spolebitski

You have a M-Crad ... i am told that M-Cards are not used with TWC from the Mayfair Mall Location.  Please note that the technician brought a M-Card when he installed my Tuning Adapter.  Also note that TWC Converter Boxes use M-Cards, so much for the CSR looking at me like they don't know what a M-Crad is.

Tivoman44

When I first had cable installed w/ Tivo, I had two S-Cards, but when the tech came w/ a tuning adaptor they swapped it out with an M-Card.  Generally the CS doesn't know what they are talking about.  If you call with a technical issue they usually go through a check list of things to go over first and they seem to always want to blame the cable box and swap it out.