• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WITI prepping for HD?

Started by WITI6fan, Thursday Sep 03, 2009, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WITI6fan

This afternoon I watched engineers replace one of the cameras on the Studio Webcam part of their site. When looking at the webcam, you'll notice one of them is much smaller than the other two.

If WTMJ's camera-replacement to HD-launch time is any indication, FOX6 in HD could be about a month away! :D

EDIT: Another camera is being swapped out this afternoon.

oz

Local HD news has been a big draw for me.  When I tune to any non-WTMJ news broadcast it looks like it's from VHS tape.

tc-cad

Hello

I am using a antenna to recieve HD TV through my PDP-5080-HD Pioneer TV.  My signal strength is 88 to 92 but chennel 6.1 always pixilates.  What is the answer to this problem?  All the other Milwaukee channels come in perfectly clear and some even with less signal than channel 6.1?

Please help.

Matt Heebner

I used to really be loyal  FOX6 news viewer, but I am being drawn to WTMJ's newscasts because the HD is just that damn good looking.....seriously on my Panny G10, almost 3D...I am talking the studio because the remotes in  'HD' are much less clear than the studio shots.

You can really see the make-up coloring for the anchors....kinda funny

ArgMeMatey

Quote from: tc-cad;53466Hello

I am using a antenna to recieve HD TV through my PDP-5080-HD Pioneer TV.  My signal strength is 88 to 92 but chennel 6.1 always pixilates.  What is the answer to this problem?  All the other Milwaukee channels come in perfectly clear and some even with less signal than channel 6.1?

Please help.

Are you using an outdoor antenna or indoor?  

I would suggest you wait until their new antenna installation is complete.  Check then and if it's still a problem post again.

vegasvic

To each his own I guess.  I love HD as much as anyone but I won't watch a crap show just because it's in HD and that's what TMJ (TMZ) news is now.