News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

FSN-HD actually becoming a real channel?

Started by klwillis45, Wednesday Jul 29, 2009, 06:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klwillis45

There's complete guide data on 531 for the first time ever but the colorbars are still there. Are they preparing to be an actual fulltime channel?

mrschimpf

Quote from: klwillis45;52903There's complete guide data on 531 for the first time ever but the colorbars are still there. Are they preparing to be an actual fulltime channel?

Charter is still showing the infinite "SIGN OFF" flag outside of gametime on my guide.

LoadStar

Quote from: klwillis45;52903There's complete guide data on 531 for the first time ever but the colorbars are still there. Are they preparing to be an actual fulltime channel?

Would be nice, but I somehow doubt it. Probably someone at TWC goofed and loaded up the data for 31 on 531.

I'm showing "signoff" on my TiVo HD (guide data coming from Tribune Media Services), so it's probably TWC that goofed up, not something sent from FSN.

ckkopenski

Same thing on U-verse as always. Just the Brewers stuff on FS-W/HD, otherwise shows as off air.

vegasvic

We aren't really missing anything by it not being fulltime.  I don't know about cable but with DirecTV we get all the Fox Sports channels from around the country.  And there isn't very much worthwhile on the fulltime channels.  Lots of poker and a few other sports related shows that repeat a lot.  And that's what would be on FS-Wisconsin should it go "full time".

LoadStar

Quote from: vegasvic;52935We aren't really missing anything by it not being fulltime.  I don't know about cable but with DirecTV we get all the Fox Sports channels from around the country.  And there isn't very much worthwhile on the fulltime channels.  Lots of poker and a few other sports related shows that repeat a lot.  And that's what would be on FS-Wisconsin should it go "full time".

Speaking for myself, I'd love to see it go full time, even if it isn't full-time HD. I'd love to see the SD stuff simulcasted on the digital channel; the analog channel is just horrible to try and watch, and even SD digital is easily 10x better than that.