News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Seinfeld in SD on Monday 7/20

Started by Chuck from FOX, Monday Jul 20, 2009, 03:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck from FOX

FYI:

Due to a technical issue that occured during recording, Seinfeld will be in SD at 630pm and 1035pm tonight.

Sorry in advance.

Chuck

EmuZombie

Does this have anything to do with the letter boxed in airings over the weekend?

Thanks for the heads up BTW

Chuck from FOX

No, but I'm glad you brought that up - long story short our servers were 'rebooted' and a setting changed - as a result, centercut was disrupted this weekend.  So we are 0-2 in the last few days, but we're all over it and will get it resolved.

Thanks.

Chuck

Bluto

Chuck, I really appreciate you letting us know.  We're glad you are here.

And, yes, I did notice last night. :)

SRW1000

SRW1000

ArgMeMatey

I couldn't get the closed captioning to work on Wednesday at 10:35 PM.  Tried OTA, Time Warner Clear QAM 6-1, and Time Warner analog 6.

SRW1000

This was back to SD tonight at 6:30.  I wonder if they're having equipment problems.

Scott

SRW1000

Oddly enough, it's back to HD at 10:30.  Strange.

foxeng

I have heard that only one run of Seinfeld is available to stations in HD. Those stations that do a double run will have one in HD and one in SD. That isn't the stations fault but Sony in their distribution of the HD version to stations.

Can someone confirm or deny that?

SRW1000

Quote from: foxeng;52915I have heard that only one run of Seinfeld is available to stations in HD. Those stations that do a double run will have one in HD and one in SD. That isn't the stations fault but Sony in their distribution of the HD version to stations.

Can someone confirm or deny that?
I don't know about that, but tonight's 6:30 PM episode was in HD tonight.  I'll try and remember to watch at 10:30.

Scott

SRW1000

Quote from: SRW1000;52929I don't know about that, but tonight's 6:30 PM episode was in HD tonight.  I'll try and remember to watch at 10:30.

Scott
Tonight's 10:30 episode was also in HD, so it appears they can have two different runs, both in HD.

Scott