• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Saturday AM Tower Work

Started by Chuck from FOX, Wednesday Jun 24, 2009, 05:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck from FOX

FYI - we will be performing some tower work on Saturday starting at about 11am as we do some prep work for our new top mounted digital antenna install, which will take place later this summer - there will be some disruption of OTA singal for a few hours - we will still be on Time Warner and DirecTV.

Thanks.

Chuck from FOX

..and if anyone is interested in watching the official end of full power analog in Milwaukee, WITI is signing off at 11:59:59pm Friday with a replay of the Star Spangled Banner sign off showing much of the history of WITI-TV.

Thus will end full power analog television as we know it in Milwaukee.

techguy1975

Awesome!  I should be back in town by then..I'd love to see that

tunce

Quote from: Chuck from FOX;52616..and if anyone is interested in watching the official end of full power analog in Milwaukee, WITI is signing off at 11:59:59pm Friday with a replay of the Star Spangled Banner sign off showing much of the history of WITI-TV.

Thus will end full power analog television as we know it in Milwaukee.

Very cool Chuck I will be watching that.

John L

Wish I could have seen it.  I was out of town.  Course when I was a little boy, very rarely did I stay up to watch TV 6 sign off the air for the night.  If I recall TV 6 signed off between 3:00 - 4:00am weekday mornings and came back on 2 hours later with a start of the new day.  They used to run the Late Late Late Show. They ran 3 movies everynight at 10:30pm after the 10:00pm News.