News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WB 18 OTA question

Started by budda, Monday Apr 20, 2009, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoadStar

Quote from: John L;52028I hope in time you get the rights to broadcast every Milwaukee Brewer Game again and in HD. Because FSN-Wisconsin does a crappy job providing the telecasts.  You guys seem qualified and the leader when it comes to HD commercial programs on TV.

-John L.

I would be surprised if they have any camera equipment or operators, and I know they don't have a live HD production truck. They don't need them - they have no locally originated programming that I'm aware of.

In the end, even if they were interested and capable of getting the Brewers contract (which, frankly, doesn't seem remotely likely) they would have to sub-contract out production of the games to someone like FSN Wisconsin anyway.

jimmymke

]I live in Oconomowoc, 18-1 is too low to come in most of the time hangs around 72,

Just to muddy the waters, I live on the west end of Oconomowoc near Shorehaven and I have never had a problem getting 18.1.  However, I have often had problems with 12.1, though not lately.  Go figure.
Jimmy

Pattizb

We live in Mayville and have OTA as well and receive Madison, Green Bay and Milwaukee.  We had the same problem with channel 18 up untill about 3 weeks ago.  They must have upped their signal.

Have you been able to receive METV 49?  We have not been able to get it for months now and sure would love to get it back.  :(  Any suggestions?

budda

I live in Oconomowoc was getting 18-1 at 75 now 100, 49-1 I was not getting at all, now at 80 percent strength. Hope this helps..