News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TSReader Data Request for Milwaukee TV Stations

Started by Trip in VA, Thursday Mar 19, 2009, 12:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trip in VA

Hello all:

I'm new on this board, but not new to the digital TV scene.  Some here may have visited my website ( http://www.rabbitears.info ) and thus know what it is I do.

Anyway, Milwaukee is one of the local areas for which I don't have any data on the TV stations as far as bitstream data goes, and I am wondering if there are any folks here who have played with TSReader and receive digital signals over the air who can provide me with some data on the local stations.

If nobody has used TSReader, is there anyone using a 32-bit Windows computer with a tuner card and with an antenna who would be willing to take a few minutes give TSReader a try?  I can walk someone through it if they're willing to lend a hand.

What I am seeking specifically is an HTML Export from each station, with all the data included except for the EIT and Thumbnails.  I then use this data to post bitrates and other data on my website, as can be observed in surrounding areas such as Chicago and Madison, where I have contacts.  I also post the raw TSReader data and make that publicly available for those who can understand it.

Thanks so much, and hopefully I'll be sticking around here a bit. =)

- Trip

Trip in VA

Hello again:

I got a positive response privately, so once the data arrives later this evening or tomorrow, I should be in good shape.  Thanks, all, for reading! =)

- Trip