News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Membership size

Started by Gregg Lengling, Tuesday Sep 17, 2002, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wiedemann

It is in my corner. We're running very shorthanded at the office right now as the helpdesk guy was let go and the Director of IS was in Chicago last week and is in Boston this week. The network admin and I are running like crazy. The T-1 that supports the phone system here alarms every two hours or so, cutting off important execs when it does ...

Sorry ... if someone else wants to run with the thing, go for it ... otherwise, I'll try to get something else together soon.

Steve Mann

QuoteOriginally posted by Todd Wiedemann:
It is in my corner. We're running very shorthanded at the office right now as the helpdesk guy was let go and the Director of IS was in Chicago last week and is in Boston this week. The network admin and I are running like crazy. The T-1 that supports the phone system here alarms every two hours or so, cutting off important execs when it does ...

Sorry ... if someone else wants to run with the thing, go for it ... otherwise, I'll try to get something else together soon.

Hey Todd,

I don't have your email here at home. Would you mind dropping me a line at stevemann@milwuakeehdtv.org ?

Thanks!

Steve
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album