News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Hey Guys, A Chance To Tour The HDNet Truck??

Started by Matt Heebner, Thursday May 16, 2002, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

Looking over HDnets schedule for MLB and the (terrible) Brewers, I was wondering if we shouldn't try and get a get together set up for one of the televised Brewer games.
We could meet up for the game, and maybe set up a tour the HDNet production truck. I know some guys from AVS Forum did it. We could email HDNet ahead of time just to get permission.
Anyone think they would be interested in this?
Here is a list of Brewer games left on HDNet:

Tuesday, May 21, 2002 8:00 PM Los Angeles @ Milwaukee

Saturday, June 15, 2002 7:00 PM Minnesota @ Milwaukee

Friday, July 12, 2002 8:00 PM Pittsburgh @ Milwaukee

Sunday, July 14, 2002 2:00 PM Pittsburgh @ Milwaukee (MY PICK!)

Hey Todd, what do ya think?

Matt

[This message has been edited by Matt Heebner (edited 05-16-2002).]

Todd Wiedemann

Not a bad idea at all, Matt ...

I'll do some investigating on my end.

------------------
Todd.
-------
Mitsubishi 55819
Panasonic TU-HDS20
Apex AD-600A

Steve Mann

You can count me in.

I was just down at Miller Park for two of the games against the Reds (my old home team... Go Reds!). It would have been cool if HDNet would have been there then. I'm ready to make the trip if ya'll go. Let me know.
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

uplinkguy

HD Net would probably enjoy the chance to show off their truck to such an intellectual group.

I had the good fortune to uplink for their truck during a St. Louis Blues hockey game.  Their uplink dish on the tractor hit a building while still deployed.
  I apologized to the Engineer-in-charge about all the questions I was asking about the production gear.  He replied, "No problem, that is part of our mission to inform people about HDTV."