• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC adding more HD to Wisconsin's lineup

Started by RLJSlick, Thursday Dec 04, 2008, 10:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLJSlick

Ricky
http://rljslick.smugmug.com/
Samsung HL-T61176S DLP Projection
Toshiba 30HFX84 30"
Denon AVR-1804/884 6.1 Surround
Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray
Toshiba HD-A20KU HD-DVD
Polk RM6700/PSW303 Sound System

Snard

Hey gparris, I guess you can drop a few more channels from your signature :)
- Mike Shawaluk

Samsung UN46D6000
Philips 40PFL4706/F7B

Now with Windows Media Center and HDHomeRun Prime!

RLJSlick

ROFL good one!  If they would get the NFL Channel in HD I may have to switch back to them when my contracts up, but they still have a long ways to go to catch the Dish Boys.
Ricky
http://rljslick.smugmug.com/
Samsung HL-T61176S DLP Projection
Toshiba 30HFX84 30"
Denon AVR-1804/884 6.1 Surround
Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray
Toshiba HD-A20KU HD-DVD
Polk RM6700/PSW303 Sound System

gparris

Quote from: Snard;49435Hey gparris, I guess you can drop a few more channels from your signature :)

I will drop them as they appear, but not until then, but your are correct.:D

wireblsam

As one of the 8 people that ordered NHL Center Ice, please add GAME HD and TEAM HD to the list.  

I'm getting screwed out of HD hockey every night.

Bigdog

Is that Weather Channel HD or that Weather104 thing from NBC?

mindmess

Must be the reason they are raising prices again. Too little too late for me. I am already over 40 with my Uverse. Only channel I miss is NHL network. Great switch, maybe you that have to stay with Time Worthless Cable will finally see an increase HD channels and not just $$$$$$$$.

Jack 1000

Quote from: gparris;49449I will drop them as they appear, but not until then, but your are correct.:D

Remember TWC HD subs,

Check the 1800 range around 1830 by actually tuning to that channel range and than scroll up.  If the channel comes in, it is set to launch like within days to a week in the 500 HD tier.  That's TWC's test range for HD/SDV stations before launch.  They will be in the Search list, but won't show up in the grid until they are launched.  And when they are launched, they will be in the 500 range.

TWC-Wisconsin's website as most of you know, lists under Channel Lne-ups, all the channels that can not be accessed with a Cable Card, and they talk about several HD channels.  I saw that Cinemax HD was on there and FX HD and I think Bravo HD.  I think there were like 15-20 channels.

Watch within the next 3 weeks.  I'll bet they will do another batch before the end of the year.  Maybe they are reading this forum, because this is the fastest that TWC has moved, ever on HD.  I think that the competition is getting to them, and they can't afford more ******** as people look for other options.  We'll see what happens!  Keep us posted!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide