• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Meekins scary looking?

Started by duncantuna, Tuesday Nov 11, 2008, 10:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duncantuna

I know this is a terrible thing to say .. but .. does anyone else find Carole Meekins (Channel 4 anchor) .. really scary looking?   She changed something, I dunno, her hair or makeup .. and looks god awful now.   :eek:

Am I alone with that?

Tom Snyder

Funny... my wife just said that same thing the other night. She says it's her hair..
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

LoadStar

I wouldn't necessarily say scary looking... but when I saw one of the news promos she did last night, I noticed the new hairstyle right away, and I don't even watch TMJ4 for news. It's not particularly flattering to her.

gb4fan92

Quote from: duncantuna;49095I know this is a terrible thing to say .. but .. does anyone else find Carole Meekins (Channel 4 anchor) .. really scary looking?   She changed something, I dunno, her hair or makeup .. and looks god awful now.   :eek:

Am I alone with that?

My mom always told me "If you can't say something nice about someone you shouldn't say anything at all"

I admit that I haven't seen her yet but when I do I will listen to my mom.

duncantuna

That's some advice.

My mom always told ME that if someone looks terrible, you should tell them because maybe they are going around thinking they look great while others are quietly being repulsed.

Ah, dear old mom.  :rof:

Mark Strube

Quote from: gb4fan92;49114My mom always told me "If you can't say something nice about someone you shouldn't say anything at all".

I ignore this for people on the moving picture box. Completely.

Tom Snyder

QuoteIf you can't say something nice about someone you shouldn't say anything at all".
If that were the law, Tim Cuprisin's columns would be shorter.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org