• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

ABC jinxes Packers

Started by BrettD, Saturday Jan 04, 2003, 10:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrettD

I had a horrible experience this evening! The Packer/Falcon playoff game on DTV 12 (which was NOT broadcast in WS) cause a complete breakdown and weakness of the Packer offense AND defense, rsulting in pathetic reception and almost NO gain(S)! It seemed like Falcon (VHF) reception and gain was suberb! Oh well, there's still some of the playoff games in HD and the Superbowl!

------------------

Ron Pollitt

Please..... a moment of silence for the Packers and all flags at half staff.

All this HDTV for the Superbowl and no one to watch.

Ron

------------------
SensoryScience HDT100 STB
NEC 42" Plasma Monitor
Lance 4-bowtieUHF Antenna
C/M UHF Preamp 7555
C/M Rotor with remote
Charter Cable(no HDTV)

Steve_Miller

P a u l

HA HA HA .... GO TAMPA!!!!!! I'm not a native Wisconsionian. I grew up near Tampa. So even if Brett (Cough, Cough) Favvvvvvvvrrrrrreeeeeee had pulled another one from his backside, I'm sure that Warren Sack:mad:  and Lynch mob would have put a beat down on the weak pack attack. This is kinda ironic though. The High School I went to we were the Largo Packers. Was that my old high school team playing last week in GB? Sure looked like it. :) :D :cool: :D :)

Steve Mann

Well, I'm orginally from Ohio and grew up a Steeler's fan. Back in the '70s how could one not be a fan of the Steelers? Since moving here 6+ years ago, I've grown to be a true Packers fan and was hoping for a Pack/Steelers Super Bowl, but that's not going to happen now.

I will at least, starting this weekend, get to see the Steelers in beautiful 1080i! Twice they'll be on CBS and then finally on ABC.  :D
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

mr_yeti

No moment of silence is necessary.
No gameplan, no effort, no heart (except for Driver), and the worst offensive playcalling I have ever seen in my life. You take a timeout before 4th-and-goal from the three, and the best you can come up with is a RUN UP THE MIDDLE? Incredible.

Tom Rossley needs to be fired, but only after being forced to watch tape of every horrendous playcall he has made this season, culminating in three straight hours of the infamous 4th-and-goal play, complete with the commericals we all had to sit through during the timeout.

And a public explanation as to why the pulling-center screen play was completely dropped from the playbook after it set up or scored 3 touchdowns in two games around the middle of the season.