• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Clueless?

Started by Tom Snyder, Sunday Dec 29, 2002, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReesR

Tom:

I understand your point.  However, if we as a group wish to place support for one side versus another over the cable carriage issue, I do not believe the criteria should be who acknowledges who. It should be based on knowledge on what is holding up the process.  In this case, I suspect neither side will be willing to tell us that.

Therefore, if neither side shares information with us then I would not support either side but greatly support the need for a resolution.  In other words, spank them both for not getting it together.  They both are at fault based on results.  The pressure should be on results.

Rees

kjnorman

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom Snyder:
Has anyone here in the group had a real communication with/from anyone at TWC? Or has it all been auto-generated spin?

I can confirm that I have had real "human" conversations with TW but that was regarding technical performance.  This person did state that they do occassionally look at the forum, but they do not participate in it.

As for HDTV programming?  Who knows?

gyoung

The great thing about this forum is its mere existence.  When I moved to Milwaukee with my HD monitor, I did a google to find some information of HDTV and Milwaukee.  Low and behold I found this site.  For those that seek information about topics, sites like these are a great source of information that the mainstream media just isn't reporting on or covering.

There are different media out there but not media that is specific to HDTV and Milwaukee.

As more and more people start to get exposed to HDTV in Milwaukee they will seek out information and since they won't find much in the mainstream media, they will find this site.  And when they do our voice will only get louder and the broadcasters will have to listen.  If not they do so at there own peril.

[This message has been edited by gyoung (edited 01-02-2003).]