• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Radio Shack Hand Held Analog TV Receiver

Started by John L, Thursday Sep 04, 2008, 02:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John L

I have this Radio Shack Analog TV receiver that I bought about 4 years ago. Its also analog tunning so you can't tell exactly what channel number you are on unless the TV station you pick up ID's itself as.

After February 17th, this thing will be nothing but a paper weight. However, I am thinking of selling it on eBay directing the sale of this item to Canada and Mexico as they won't be converting to digital until 2012 or 2013. I will offer it for sale to a U.S. buyer, but I will be honest and mention that after Feb 17th it will not work.  This thing has no input other than an antenna rod.  The thing is in great shape and works like new. Never dropped it. I'm thinking of selling it between $50-$75 as I originally bought it for $120 at Radio Shack 4-5 years ago. I suppose there could be someone, even in the U.S. that might have other applications for this item. All I know is that it will be useless around here after Feb 17th.  Well except of course maybe LPTV stations like WMLW-CA might still be receivable.