• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Complaint address

Started by greg210, Sunday Aug 24, 2008, 03:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg210

What's the best contact, preferably email, to complain to TWC about their programming. Not that it will do any good but it's a lot easier than talking to some boob phone answerer.....stress wise anyway...........

PaulKTF

Quote from: greg210;47793What's the best contact, preferably email, to complain to TWC about their programming. Not that it will do any good but it's a lot easier than talking to some boob phone answerer.....stress wise anyway...........

http://www.timewarnercable.com/wisconsin/customer/contactus/default.html?menu=CustomerService

A 30 second search could have gotten you to that page... Not that it will do much good to complain to TWC; but you're welcome to give ia a shot I guess.
-Paul

troyriley

Here are some useful, helpful links for dissatisfied Time Warner, Charter, or other cable customers, including football fans who may not receive Big Ten Network or NFL Network, or other customers who are not happy with the available programming on their cable system...

//www.directv.com
//www.dishnetwork.com

Disclaimer: I am not employed by or affiliated with any satellite companies, or other television providers. I'm simply suggesting an easy solution to help numerous TV viewers.