News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Anyone finding BTN HD unwatchable on TWC?

Started by BMO, Saturday Aug 30, 2008, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMO

Is anyone else finding the Big Ten Network on TWC 527 and 897 totally unwatchable?  The pixelization is insane, and its so bad on my end that I don't even get any audio.  The BTN on channel 63 is fine.

Getting more frustrated by the minute .....

BMO

BFavre4MVP

Quote from: BMO;47894Is anyone else finding the Big Ten Network on TWC 527 and 897 totally unwatchable?  The pixelization is insane, and its so bad on my end that I don't even get any audio.  The BTN on channel 63 is fine.

Getting more frustrated by the minute .....

BMO

It still hasn't even shown up on my digital cable box, so I don't even have the option of watching BTN HD yet.. :(

e-man

I didn't encounter any pixelation on channel 527.  I only watched 897 a few minutes but didn't have any issues with it either.

klwillis45

I didn't have any issues other than the fact there was no HD for the Badger game.

basshive

QuoteI didn't have any issues other than the fact there was no HD for the Badger game.

It was most def in HD, why were you not seeing it in HD on TWC's feed?
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

wireblsam

Quote from: basshive;47906It was most def in HD, why were you not seeing it in HD on TWC's feed?

The game was not carried in HD, not enough available trucks.

http://www.bigtennetwork.com/gamefinder/

http://www.badgerbeat.com/news/article/id/302547

basshive

Makes no sense to me. I checked my 2 channels and I had the typical 4x3 on 623 and 623-1 had nice 16x9 the whole time. I was watching other stuff so I suppose it could have been 16x9 standard def but there was a diff between the 2 channels clearly.
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

Mikey

Quote from: basshive;47911Makes no sense to me. I checked my 2 channels and I had the typical 4x3 on 623 and 623-1 had nice 16x9 the whole time. I was watching other stuff so I suppose it could have been 16x9 standard def but there was a diff between the 2 channels clearly.

It was a digital feed in 16:9, but not high def.  It was better than standard, but not as good as 720p.  

If they want to be a legit channel and carry on and cry about not being on TWC and CHarter like they did, they should at least be full time HD, imo.

Andrew

Quote from: Mikey;47915If they want to be a legit channel and carry on and cry about not being on TWC and CHarter like they did, they should at least be full time HD, imo.

and show games from more compelling conferences.

markd

I can't even get 527 to come in at all.  I've rebooted both boxes but all I get are a few colored boxes.  I've never been able to get TBS either (534 I think).  The sad thing is that I haven't called TWC to complain yet because I feel certain they'll just tell me to bring my 8300 boxes in for exchange :bang: