• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

CBS 58 - WDJT To Carry 8 Jets Games?

Started by basshive, Thursday Aug 14, 2008, 06:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basshive

Mike & Mike on ESPN said that CBS 58, WDJT has reported they will have the "ability" or "are attempting to be able" to carry 8 Jets games this season, if you include one of the MNF games, that takes it to 9 games Favre fans might be able to see in Milwaukee.

=== Looks like old news ===

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=782630

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJT-TV
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

crnolen

Consider me pleased because I have been a Jets fan since I was a little kid and now I get to see some more games. No longer will I be a slave to TWC and Buffalo Wild Wings to get my Jets fix.

Blitzburgh

Quote from: crnolen;47600Consider me pleased because I have been a Jets fan since I was a little kid and now I get to see some more games. No longer will I be a slave to TWC and Buffalo Wild Wings to get my Jets fix.

Have you heard of NFL Sunday Ticket?

AndrewP

Thanks, but I decided to watch all 16 Favre games - signed up for NFL ST.
Actually I was able to get a very good deal by contacting them by e-mail (tried to call by phone and it failed). I just copied and pasted a deal someone got at dbstalk.com and they replied: :rock: . Here what I got:
1. NFL ST for 4 payments of 57.95
2. Superfan HD free
3. HD access fee free for 6 months (9.99 for months)
4. $10 for month for 6 months programming fee discount.

I think that $111 is well worh watching every Favre game (maybe some games recorded. It depends how Packers wil play:) ).
:guitar:

crnolen

Quote from: Blitzburgh;47606Have you heard of NFL Sunday Ticket?

yes, but I am a TWC customer because I get it for free with my apartment

tunce

Quote from: crnolen;47619yes, but I am a TWC customer because I get it for free with my apartment

Well then that offer is hard to beat!

Bebop

Is it actually free or included in the rent? :)

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

crnolen

Quote from: Bebop;47624Is it actually free or included in the rent? :)

Well, most likely included in my rent.

jeffski

Can Favre bring the Jets to .500?  doubtful. I'd say his td/int ratio will be 1.5/1

basshive

QuoteCan Favre bring the Jets to .500? doubtful. I'd say his td/int ratio will be 1.5/1

I could not disagree more. He has a more than capable team and one thing was very clear in his opening drive, the slant is going to be a weapon for the jets just as it was for us.

The pack were 4-12 not too long ago if you remember... No different than the jets. I predict they will atleast hit 10-6. So long as the pack do better I am happy :D Although last night did zero for my confidence levels!
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

gb4fan92

And remember the better the Jets do the better our draft pick becomes!!

Blitzburgh

Quote from: crnolen;47619yes, but I am a TWC customer because I get it for free with my apartment

Sorry thought you might be a die hard fan.

If I lived in a buidling where I could not get DirecTV I would move. Nothing gets in the way of football.

crnolen

I would but it's a great deal and I need to save money because I am a law student.

AndrewP

Quote from: gb4fan92;47649And remember the better the Jets do the better our draft pick becomes!!

I will say that it will just remind us how better Packers would be with Favre. This season I don't care about next year draft pick. Well, maybe until this season will end.