• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

DirecTV D11 Operational

Started by hggeorge, Tuesday Jul 22, 2008, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hggeorge

For us DirecTV users the new D11 satellite transponders channel map showed up yesterday on my HR21 700 at 99c no signals.  This afternoon all transponders have been lite up with signals mostly in the 90's.  It looks like we are getting close to additional national HD channels soon.  With D11 operational DirecTV has capacity for up to 150 national HD channels.  Keep the good times going.

George Menart K9GM
Howards Grove

Bebop

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

basshive

Damn thats funny but sad at the same time. Since moving to DirecTV we have all but eliminated CBS from our viewing. The only exception being Survivor. Sadly the next season is slated to be in HD but it will not be in our house.. I am sure they do not care but it is the only way to put our money where our eyes are so to speak..
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

Bluto

I also have eliminated CBS 58 from my regular viewing.  And I bet we're not the only ones.

I guess CBS 58 doesn't care about ratings.

Back on subject:  Great news about the new satellite being ready to go.  We should be seeing new channels before the Olympics.  Which I wouldn't be watching, if they were on 58. :)