• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Comcast Sports Net Chicago on Uverse in WI ?

Started by louisd13, Wednesday Jul 09, 2008, 08:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

louisd13

Can anybody with Uverse confirm (or deny) that Comcast Sports net Chicago is available in Wisconsin?  Uverse Just became available for me in Southern Kenosha (53143), and I can't wait to dump TWC, but I would be a little hesitant if CSN Chicago isn't available.  I know it is available in the Chicago market, I was just curious if it was available here like it is on TWC.  The Uverse Channel Line up for my zip says Comcast sports west is available, not CSN Chicago, but I find it hard to believe that the west coast channel would be available before the chicago market one.  I dont want to miss that many cubs games!

AndrewP

I know that CSN, CSNHD (Chicago) are available in 53150 on DirecTV.

Sparkman87

Although it is available in the Chicago market, CSN-HD is not available here.  The boxes have been completed on my street, but their site is still showing the service is not yet available.

louisd13

What about SD CSN?  I would even take that over missing a bunch of cubs games.

louisd13

Just an update for everyone.  Comcast Sports Net Chicago is now available (at least in Kenosha) on Uverse.  It is channel 741(SD) and 1741(HD).  Finally I can watch ALL of the Cubs games!