News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TMJ4 DT is all messed up

Started by Irish, Wednesday May 07, 2008, 09:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanley Kritzik

Quote from: basshive;46404Yep. The frustration for me is all of these issues seemed to have cropped up since I switched to D*. Ofcourse I know it is not D*'s issue once I see everyone here reports same issues on twc, uv, etc. My wife however is not real pleased and I think she is blaming D* for all of these breakups etc. Thankfully WISN does not seem to be having issues so a lot of her shows are unaffected. Anyone from TMJ or in the know who can explain what is going on?

After a good couple of weeks of pixelation, 4-1 seems to be OK, now.  I looked at signal strength for Ch 28 on my Tivo, and it was all over the map -- usually in the low 90s, but dropping to zero for a fraction of a second.  (All this during the problem period.)  So, they must have had transmitter problems.  It would be nice if the station engineering department would let us know what happened.

Stan

russellj

I had trouble with channel 4's digital signal tonight. I can't be sure if it was them though. I live 2 blocks from Lake Michigan in Sheboygan and we seemed to be having an inversion problem tonight. All OTA channels were giving me problems. But, I even had problems when trying to view their HD channel with Dish Network. The other two locals that Dish supplies us in HD (6 & 12) worked just fine. If 4 is having a problem again, I hope they get it fixed faster than they did the last time this happened. :huh?: