• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Road Runner sucking wind today

Started by basshive, Saturday Jun 07, 2008, 11:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basshive

General browsing and surfing is painful today. Most pages are taking 2-3 reloads to come up complete.. other pages are not coming up at all.. sigh
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

SRW1000

Quote from: basshive;46694General browsing and surfing is painful today. Most pages are taking 2-3 reloads to come up complete.. other pages are not coming up at all.. sigh
I thought it was just me, either the modem or the router, but I guess not.

I've been noticing this more and more lately, although a modem/router reboot will oftentimes help.

Scott

Gregg Lengling

Hadn't noticed today, but haven't been doing much....did some site maint. on a site in Switzerland yesterday and had no problems.  Downloaded about 2 gig's worth of backup and then installed the new updates about 500 meg upload....everything went smoothly.  A couple months ago they had a huge router problem, and downloads were timing out and running about half-speed and uploads were non-existant....sounds like the router problem is rearing it's ugly head again.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Jack 1000

Not too much slow down for me, maybe a little bit on pages with frames and tons of content, but nowhere near that nightmare most of us had a week or so ago.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

Dan the Man

It has been working fine all day out here in Germantown. 6 MPS downloads and everything opening alright.

Bebop

It started last night, but it's much better now.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

kevbeck122

This morning I had to reload pages at least 5-6 times before they'd come up, or just wait a minute before they would even respond.

Mark Strube

I noticed this late last night as well. Everything seems to be fine now though, at least in my area. Funny... the storm is going nuts, the net is fine.

klwillis45

It was real flaky this AM but has been fine all evening.

Danimal

Major problems on my end for the last couple of days. Same issues with pages not loading. I have had to unplug my modem repeatedly to reboot just so I can peruse Al Gores internet. It's really starting to pi$$ me off!!! Glad I'm not the only one!