News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

$100 GC On Any Blu-ray Player at Wal-mart

Started by Bebop, Wednesday Jun 04, 2008, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hormy_83

I wonder if that will also include PS3s?  I know they've got the $100 GC right now on the PS3 but I'm still waiting for my Sony CC to get here so I also get a $100 credit on my purchase of it :D

REVM1M

Quote from: hormy_83;46649I wonder if that will also include PS3s?  I know they've got the $100 GC right now on the PS3 but I'm still waiting for my Sony CC to get here so I also get a $100 credit on my purchase of it :D

I am also waiting for my Sony CC , I applied last Sat.
 I also received 12% off coupon from Best Buy. I am hoping that I could buy PS3 from best buy with price match from Wal Mart ($100.00 gift card) + $100.00 off Sony CC + 12% coupon.

hormy_83

Well my Sony CC showed up yesterday.  I had applied last week Thursday I believe.  I went right to Walmart and grabbed a PS3.  They rang it up and gave me the $100 gift card, I gave them the Sony card and the lady said - oh wow you are all set!  I didn't know Sony had credit cards until today - that is quite the deal you're getting.  I agreed and went on my way with my $200 PS3  :D

Bebop

If you have any kind of CC with Chase, it should take about a week to receive the card.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

SRW1000

Quote from: hormy_83;46649I wonder if that will also include PS3s?  I know they've got the $100 GC right now on the PS3 but I'm still waiting for my Sony CC to get here so I also get a $100 credit on my purchase of it :D
The ad states any Blu-ray player, and it has a picture of a PS3.  If there are still any in stock by then, it will be included in the offer.

Scott

REVM1M

Got my Sony CC today, so I went to best buy and got PS3 and they matched WalMart $100.00 gift card and I will get another $100.00 from Sony. But Best Buy would not take my 12% coupon because they said PS3 is a game consel not a blu ray player. But still got the PS3 for $199.00 at the end.

Bebop

Quote from: REVM1M;46674Got my Sony CC today, so I went to best buy and got PS3 and they matched WalMart $100.00 gift card and I will get another $100.00 from Sony. But Best Buy would not take my 12% coupon because they said PS3 is a game consel not a blu ray player. But still got the PS3 for $199.00 at the end.

It's open to interpretation. On Sony's web site, it's listed under Blu-ray player. :)

I just got back from Wal-mart. They have lot of PS3s in stock.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

hormy_83

I watched Spiderman 3 on my new Blu-ray player err, game console, err PS3 - whatever it is last night.  It was awesome!  A great buy for just $200!

MathWiz579

Sony's not offering this for current card members, is it?  I've had a Sony Card for years now and it's helped me a lot in buying my first HD set (a 51") and my second set (a 60").

Bebop

For new card members only.

It's also 12 months interest free. I'll just pay the minimum until my $100 credit appears, then pay off the balance.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun