News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

$100 Blu-ray Gift Card with Purchase of a PS3 at Walmart 6/1 - 6/7

Started by SRW1000, Wednesday May 28, 2008, 07:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRW1000

This was rumored for the past couple of weeks, but it was actually in the Walmart flyer we got today.

Buy a 40GB PS3 for $399 at Walmart between 6/1 and 6/7, and get a free $100 Blu-ray gift card.  It's unclear if the gift card has to be used on Blu-ray stuff, but it's more likely just a gift card with BD advertising on it.

This is a pretty good deal, since you get the most advanced Blu-ray player available for a net cost of under $300.  Someday, there may actually be some worthwhile games to play on it, too.  (Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;) )

Scott

Bebop

Don't forget to combine it with the Sony card.
http://sonycard.sony.com/sonygateway/gateway.asp?offerlink=sonycardps3c100&PID=none&SPID=B7RY&CELL=6064&MSC=&AFFID=&CLICK=&CID=&PROMO=DF01

It takes up to 2 weeks to get the card. It might not arrive on time before the wal-mart deal ends.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

Bebop

From the post I have read, it's just a regular Wal-mart GC.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

SRW1000

There are reports of Best Buy matching this offer, at least while Walmart still has PS3s in stock.

Scott

hormy_83

A friend of mine picked one up yesterday.  They just give you the $100 Walmart gift card right at the register at the time you buy the PS3.  Now I've gotta get that Sony card to hurry up and get to my house!