News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Need New Gutters and Sidings Installed

Started by Bebop, Monday Apr 07, 2008, 12:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebop

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

picopir8

We had these guys do our roof and gutters last "fall" shortly AFTER the first pileup of snow.  It was a complete tear off so I was a bit worried but they soon put my fears to rest.  Each day, a section of roof was removed and reroofed before they left.  Nothing was ever exposed to the elements.  The quote was reasonable and planned for the worst case scenario (ie things like needing to redeck) however that was not needed and the final price came back a couple grand UNDER the quote.

They stopped back once or twice over the winter after days with strong wind to make sure everything was okay.  Just last weekend they stopped by again now that all the snow is gone to rake up any debris that was buried under the snow.

They have fantastic service and quality you dont get from all those other companies who hire illegal immigrants who barely know what they are doing or cant communicate  to the customer.  The owner was there working every day, and they were at our house every day that the weather permitted until the job was done, before they moved onto their next job.

http://mmroofingsiding.com/

Bebop

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

Gregg Lengling

Contact NARI and get a list of member companies.  The NARI members are all held to a higher standard, I used Robideaux (think that's the spelling), for my new roof, soffits and gutters...very pleased.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Bebop

Add another one to the list.

Is it the Robidoux Brothers Siding & Trim in New Berlin?

Thanks

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

Gregg Lengling

Quote from: Bebop;45642Add another one to the list.

Is it the Robidoux Brothers Siding & Trim in New Berlin?

Thanks
They are the people....very happy...
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}