News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

SlickDeals website

Started by oz, Monday Dec 17, 2007, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oz

Keep a close eye on http://slickdeals.net.  About 75% of their front-page deals are tech related and they often have deals on TV's, cables, and movies.  Check it several times a day because many of these deals expire quickly.

I've purchased two HDTV's from SlickDeals and thousands more on things I never knew that I needed.

SRW1000

I'll also recommend:

fatwallet.com:  Their forum is a very good, general purpose site for deals

cheapassgamer.com:  Great place for, guess what?  Videogame deals, duh.  You'll have to register for this one to get to their forums though.

bensbargains.net:  Another good, general purpose site, not as extensive as the others, but has a number of good deals listed throughout the day.

One of the advantages of Fatwallet is that if you register with them, and use their links to go to various shopping sites, you can get cash back from them.  I've gotten back just under $150 in the last four and a half years.  So I'm actually saving money both ways.

Scott

brewtownska

I'm always using //www.techbargains.com to find my deals, but have been on some of the other sites mentioned.
Mike B.
Sony 52W4100 LCD
Dish Network w/722 DVR
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

picopir8

Dont forget //www.spoofee.com
and //www.woot.com

Both have lots of tech deals.

Be careful with woot.com, I showed it to my wife a while back and then she found the link to wine.woot.com and now I need to buy a wine rack.

Bluto