• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Packer Game

Started by Dan the Man, Thursday Nov 29, 2007, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan the Man

OK - just for the record, I am not a Farve naysayer. He is the man. With that said.....

It is probably good that he came out so that McCarthy could change up the game plan/play calling. This game was not going the right way. I hope Brett comes back in and they stick with the shorter game, but it doesn't look good. Those pass plays in the first half were out of whack!

They also need to find a way to shut down T.O. or he will kill them.

GO PACK in the second half!!!! :rock:

AndrewP

Don't worry, the game with Dallas that means something comes in January. And let's hope that Woodson, KGB, Favre and other starters will be healthy. Then it doesn't matter where to play: in Dallas or Green Bay:)

Mikey

The game plan/play calling was horrid for the first half last night.

I felt like I was watching a completely different team than I've watched all season long thusfar.

I am hoping they tried something different so as not to "tip their hand" if the teams meet again in the playoffs.

I am convinced, though, that with KGB and Woodson out there, Dallas doesn't score half the points they did last night.

Go Pack!

Cheesehead Dave

Ugh. I though this game was supposed to look better in HD...

Matt Heebner

QuoteI felt like I was watching a completely different team than I've watched all season long thusfar.

I started saying this in the second quarter of the game....flea flicker ??? Come on, seriously. Why did they go away from what got them to 10 and 1 ?

Also the special teams coverage was absolutley horrid. You simply can not give a team like the Cowgirls only half a football field to play with.