• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

I Love the Pack BUT.......

Started by Matt Heebner, Monday Dec 24, 2007, 08:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

That had to be one of the worst games I've ever seen them play in the last 20 years. I mean what a total embarassment to just be bitch-slapped around the field like that. I understand that it was cold, but the Pack just looked like they wanted to get back into the locker room and be done playing in the cold. For the first time, Favre looked like an old man who couldn't handle it. Totally unacceptable to me. Da Bears were into a feeding frenzy, and the Pack just looked like they were the 5-7 team.

What just killed me was when Urlacher intercepted Favre and ran it back for a TD. When they replayed it, and zoomed on his face, he had a freaking smile from ear to ear. All I could do was shake my head. :bang:

The only thing that kept me sane is knowing the Pack goes on in the playoff's, and da Bears go home, but this was a very bitter one to take. They better get their heads out if their you-know-whats and end this season on a high note. When a 5-7 team, with their third string QB completely destroy you, you better get the hunger for winning back very soon or it will be a quick post season.

On The Blitz on FOX at 10:30pm, Tim Van Voren stated that he's glad the Pack has to go to Dallas because the Pack just showed they can not play in the cold. (I'm sure he was talking tongue in cheek....or was he ???)

Come ON Pack.......:rock:

steve053

Yeah, I was pretty disgusted too.  Ended up turning the game off mid 4th quarter.  Hey it's a division rival and the Bears were up to the task.

Remember back in '01.  The Bears were division champs at 13-3.  Guess who took credit for 2 of the 3 losses?  Yup the 12-4 GB Packers.

Paul S.

Ya know, I wasn't as upset the next day. I was upset that they didn't pull the starters, though. The game was a total shitstorm and the Bears just wanted it that much more than we did. Fine. Now they can talk about how great they are when they're sittin at home watchin the playoffs. The Bears still suck. Period.

Dan the Man

and I had to listen to the game on Sun. via AM620 while in the car and then watching pieces of the second half in a mexican restaurant in East Moline.

What a joke!!! The Pack looked like they were a bunch of high schoolers playing a pro-bowl team. And what was with all those blocked punts? That is not acceptable.:bang:

I agree, once the game got out of hand in the third quarter, they should have sat down Farve and company to save them for the playoffs since the rest of the home field advantage is figured out.

Hopefully this loss will give them all a kick in the butt and they will roll on down through the playoffs and make it to the Super Bowl.

I took a lot of crap while walking thru the mall down there while wearing my #4 jersey after they had lost. Some of it unnecessary.... Well all you bear fans: THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!

picopir8

I didnt mind the loss at all.  All the pack were playing for was home field advantage.  HOWEVER, should they meet Dallas in the playoffs, I think I would rather see them play in Dallas.  I think the two teams are pretty evenly matched but since GB has a weak running game, they would be at a disadvantage if the weather got bad.  So I think the dome evens the playing field, no pun intended.

Also, the Bears were playing for a lot more.  They were trying to walk away with some dignity.  If they had met a few weeks earlier the Pack would have played harder, but now they just need to stay healthy.  There is no reason to give it everything you got.  Where as the bears had nothing to loose.  I almost found it humorous to see all the bears fans jumping around and banging on things out of excitement like a bung of bright orange orangutans.

Lastly, since the game was so ugly, I ended up changing channels and watching a very interesting curling match between Sweden and USA in the Korbel Elite Curling Challenge.  It was a short game but they didnt edit the heck out of it as much as in the olympics.

Bebop

One bad thing about the lost is that T.O. doesn't need to play for 3 weeks and time to heal.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

klwillis45

They declared T.O. out for week 17 before the Packer game even started. A win may have changed that but I doubt it since he has the dreaded high ankle sprain.

flash

Unfortunately the Cowgirls will get Terry Glenn back just in time for the playoffs.
If the Pack makes it to the NFC Championship game.......... the better bring their A+ game.

No matter what happens, I hope Favre comes back and take the Pack to the Superbowl again next year!

Bebop

Quote from: klwillis45;43386They declared T.O. out for week 17 before the Packer game even started. A win may have changed that but I doubt it since he has the dreaded high ankle sprain.

Wasn't keeping track of the news and the extend of his injury.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun