• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Would you rather be an informed slave-

Started by Paul S., Friday Oct 26, 2007, 10:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

or just leave the plantation altogether?

I challenge everyone here to watch this.

You don't have to watch it all at once. A lot of the people I've sent this to tried to only watch the first 20 min, but ended up watching the entire video. Post with your thoughts.

tazman

Quote from: Paul S.;41769or just leave the plantation altogether?

You don't have to watch it all at once. A lot of the people I've sent this to tried to only watch the first 20 min, but ended up watching the entire video. Post with your thoughts.

I'm watching it now.  I'm about half through it.  I'll post again when I have finished it and had some time to think about it.  Thank you for the link.  If the American public should get SPAMMED it should be with this link.

tazman

Thank you Paul

Your link to this video went out to everyone in my personal address book.:rock:

Paul S.

You're welcome, and thanks for watching it. Kinda scary, eh? If I tell 10 people and one watches it, and he passes it on to ten more..well, its a catlyist for change.

Stanley Kritzik

Quote from: Paul S.;41769or just leave the plantation altogether?

And, the Trilateral Commission is moving us to World Govenment, controlled by Commie Pinkos;

and, the pro-flouride water people are poisoning us;

and, the anti-gun people will take our guns away;

and, the preservatives in vaccines are giving children autism;

and, and, and.

The right-wing nutcakes find conspiracies eveywhere.

Stan

Paul S.

Quote from: Stanley Kritzik;41856and, the preservatives in vaccines are giving children autism;
Stan

Actually, it's the mercury thats in it.

Thanks for being a dick:wave:

Talos4

QuoteActually, it's the mercury thats in it.

Thanks for being a dick

Thanks for the snappy response, :huh?:

Maybe you should try toning down the hostility instead of calling people names.

Quite frankly, with that kind of a response you come off as a nutter.  And that's what truly turns me off, that you're the target audience for this documentary, and you sound like you're one step away from wearing a tinfoil hat.

Not everyone see's the world as you do, Accept it and move on.

Steve Mann

Quote from: Talos4;41934Thanks for the snappy response, :huh?: Maybe you should try toning down the hostility instead of calling people names.

Oh, but you have no problem with the FIRST round of name calling in the thread?

Quote from: Stanley Kritzik;41856The right-wing nutcakes find conspiracies eveywhere.
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

Talos4

Quote from: Steve Mann;41939Oh, but you have no problem with the FIRST round of name calling in the thread?

I don't understand? I didn't think I was name calling.

I don't have a problem with the premise of the thread, Idea's should be shared and discussed, agreed and disagreed with.

Paul wants it passed on, to stir debate, conversation, I'm not sure he was looking for everyone to be in lockstep agreement on the points raised in the video. Yes, I did watch it.  

If so, then instead of slaves we're lemmings!

Tom Snyder

1 rightwing nut case accusation
+ 1 dick indictment
+ 1 almost tinfoil hat allegation

= 1 closed thread.

I'll leave the thread here so people can still see the video (which I found quite intersting, actually) but unless people can discuss this with civility, there'll be no discussion at all.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org