News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Missing TW HD Channels

Started by Cheesehead Dave, Thursday Aug 30, 2007, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesehead Dave

For some reason, I'm just getting a grey screen when I tune to ESPN2HD, DiscoveryHD, and Mojo. All the other HD channels come in just fine. I've tried rebooting the box (SA 8300HD) with no luck.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Could it be a problem with the box or, a signal problem from TW?

hormy_83

Could be a signal problem.  When I had a problem similar to this they had to come up and amplify the signal as the strength wasn't enough to get these channels.

gparris

So far so good here, must be a problem with the way the box is talking to the cable system.
Reboot, then if problems persist, call the cable company for box reboot at their end.

Cheesehead Dave

Quote from: gparris;40584So far so good here, must be a problem with the way the box is talking to the cable system.
Reboot, then if problems persist, call the cable company for box reboot at their end.
They've done that as well. I'm hoping it's not a problem with the box, as I've got a bunch of shows saved that I'd lose if I have to exchange it. ("Oh noes! There goes High School Musical 2!")