• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Customer Service Phone Lines

Started by Dan the Man, Friday Aug 24, 2007, 04:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan the Man

I have tried several times over the last few days to get through to TWC customer service via the phone. Every time I call I get a busy signal. I realize there are probably many issues with the recent flooding and lightning storms, but always busy???? Come on, that can't be the only reason. I even called the "upgrade services" number and get a fast busy. Maybe the TWC call center flooded out.

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it is just dumb luck.:bang:

Tom Snyder

"Your call is very important to us" :p
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

HDefinicktion

I used their website today...they have a feature that you put in your phone number and they call you immediately.  You are put in a queue, but it only took me about a minute to get to talk with someone.  I had to order RR...I am sick of TDS DSL, their slow speeds, and terrible costs.  I have lowered my guard on the cable company of over ten years.  I feel ashamed.  I was asked about my phone and television and naturally had to have the debate about HD content they provide.  She assured me that they will have just as much as the satellite providers by the end of the year.  I told her I would take my chances with what I have now.

Bebop

They are 24/7. I always call them after midnight. The wait is minimum.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

steve053

Quote from: HDefinicktion;40513...I am sick of TDS DSL, their slow speeds, and terrible costs.  I have lowered my guard on the cable company of over ten years.  I feel ashamed..

Same here.  Had TDS since 7/01.  They had the best speeds for the first couple of years, but now they're a joke compared to RR.  I'm keeping their phone service for now, but have a RR install next month.

I had TWC for 9 months and did not enjoy the experience.  Had to switch back to D*.