News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Great source for Cables, Switches, etc.

Started by Tom Snyder, Tuesday Apr 24, 2007, 10:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Hey guys...

I've always been a big cheerleader for Monoprice.com. Awesome selection of stuff, and prices that almost seem too good to be true.

For example, I needed a 100 ft HDMI cable... everyone else was $400, $600, even $700. Monoprice was $131! I don't see any difference in quality (and for an unamplified 100 ft HDMI cable run, if there was a difference, that would be where I'd see it).

So our site got a new sponsor today... ehdmi.com and I went to see how their prices compared to monoprice, and lo and behold, the products and the  prices are identical!

But if you buy your stuff from ehdmi.com you'll be supporting a sponsor of our site...

We've put a link to them on our home page under Buying HDTV. Before you buy anything anywhere else, check them out and compare prices. :)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Bluto

Quote from: Tom Snyder;39161Hey guys...

I've always been a big cheerleader for Monoprice.com. Awesome selection of stuff, and prices that almost seem too good to be true.

For example, I needed a 100 ft HDMI cable... everyone else was $400, $600, even $700. Monoprice was $131! I don't see any difference in quality (and for an unamplified 100 ft HDMI cable run, if there was a difference, that would be where I'd see it).

So our site got a new sponsor today... ehdmi.com and I went to see how their prices compared to monoprice, and lo and behold, the products and the  prices are identical!

But if you buy your stuff from ehdmi.com you'll be supporting a sponsor of our site...

We've put a link to them on our home page under Buying HDTV. Before you buy anything anywhere else, check them out and compare prices. :)

Yowza - their prices are exactly the same.  The only knock I have - after a quick look-see - is no discount on volume purchases like Monoprice has.

Where do they ship from, Tom?  I know monoprice ships from Cali, but they are pretty quick in getting product out.