News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

8300hd?

Started by djbrain, Thursday Feb 08, 2007, 04:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djbrain

We sat on hold for an hour and a half on Friday night before someone answered our call to activate the box. We NEVER heard a recording saying, "Your approximate wait time is XX mins." All it ever said was, "Your call will be answered in the order it was received."

It took the person 1 minute to activate the box. When we asked to speak with a supervisor to lodge a complaint, we were told someone would call back within the hour. IT NEVER HAPPENED!

So Saturday morning we called again, waited 8 minutes to get through to a rep, ans we again asked for a supervisor to lodge a complaint. This rep left us on hold for 13 minutes, and when someone answered again it was just another customer service rep. Apparently, we had just been put back into calling queue!!!!:huh?:

This customer service rep actually put us through to a supervisor and he made a $$.$$ adjustment to our account. Totally ridiculous!

djbrain

We sat on hold for an hour and a half on Friday night before someone answered our call to activate the box. We NEVER heard a recording saying, "Your approximate wait time is XX mins." All it ever said was, "Your call will be answered in the order it was received."

It took the person 1 minute to activate the box. When we asked to speak with a supervisor to lodge a complaint, we were told someone would call back within the hour. IT NEVER HAPPENED!

So Saturday morning we called again, waited 8 minutes to get through to a rep, ans we again asked for a supervisor to lodge a complaint. This rep left us on hold for 13 minutes, and when someone answered again it was just another customer service rep. Apparently, we had just been put back into calling queue!!!!:huh?:

This customer service rep actually put us through to a supervisor and he made a $$.$$ adjustment to our account. Totally ridiculous!

vijimur

DJ.. saw your post and was fuming at the prospect of 2 months!! Called up mayfair and told them that it was now more than 4 weeks... The guy on the other end simply said that I should have got a call by now and asked me come over to the Mayfair mall to pick up one... Apparently he has moved me from the wait list to 'To be picked' list.
I hope the rest of my pursuit in getting a TWC HD DVR goes well!!
:bang:

djbrain

Good Luck!! I hope you don't have to wait an hour and a half on phone to get your box activated!

vijimur

Got one finally..But the saving grace was the activation..It just took about a couple of mins calling an automated number..:)