News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC ESPN audio drop out

Started by johno, Tuesday Dec 12, 2006, 10:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johno

Did anyone experience occasional audio drop out while watching the Chicago Bears game last night on ESPN/TWC.  The video signal was fine. Been reading the forum for and it's been a big help to a HDTV neophyte. Thanks, John

jrowland96

No, I didn't have any audio dropout last night (unfortunately, because then I had to listen to those ESPN buffoons!   :bang: ).   I've had it in the past on a couple of channels (don't recall which ones), but I'm starting to think that's more of an issue with occasional HDMI dropouts and the SA 8300.   From what I've read at AVS there are picture/audio drops at times with the HDMI.    I've never had the problem using the component/RCA cables instead of HDMI

johno

Thanks for feedback.  After a little more research here I discovered the secret of the SA3250 diagnostic menu.  I messed around with a few splitters and amps configurations (too boring to detail) and managed to get the important red/yellow readings into the green.  Hopefully this will improve my listening/watching fun.  BTW I'm originally from the UK......so go Man United!!