• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sometimes my cell phone camera surprises me...

Started by Mark Strube, Tuesday Dec 05, 2006, 07:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Strube

...and ends up being useful, producing a halfway decent picture. (Oh, and I should mention that light is the very bright moon still out, not some weird reflection.)

6:45am on dec 5 2006, current temp: 5º F

Doug Mohr

That's a nice scene. Usually I just go through the phone's pictures on a Sunday morning trying to peice together what happend at the bar the night before Glug2

murdoc

Quote from: Mark Strube;36322...and ends up being useful, producing a halfway decent picture. (Oh, and I should mention that light is the very bright moon still out, not some weird reflection.)

6:45am on dec 5 2006, current temp: 5º F

That's a nice picture.  What camera...er cell phone is that?  Motorola E815 per chance?

Quote from: Doug Mohr;36325That's a nice scene. Usually I just go through the phone's pictures on a Sunday morning trying to peice together what happend at the bar the night before Glug2

+1 :rofl:

Mark Strube

It's a Samsung A880 from SprintPCS. I got it quite awhile ago and it's still my favorite phone so far.

Paul S.

Mark Strube

Bebop

Too bad the guys that saw bigfoot didn't carry one. :)

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun