• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

Started by murdoc, Thursday Nov 30, 2006, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REVM1M

that is why never watched 58 news & never will . When I had D* , had to wait for a year until they agreed with D*, now they have same problem with D* on HD . Burn in hell, burn

{storm} {storm}

DanDyer

The show will be aired starting at 12:37am.

Jimboy

Just received word of this today.

CW18.
The CW will re-air “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show” on Tuesday, December 19th at 8pm (after Gilmore Girls).  I assume it will be in HD.

This was done last year as well on UPN.

LuckySe7ens

I bet that their delayed show at 12:37 gets better ratings than Billy Graham did at 9.

Jimboy

The CW Network (on CW18 & CW18-1) plans on re-airing "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" on Tuesday, December 19th at 8pm.

They did this last year with UPN.

Tom Snyder

QuoteThe CW Network (on CW18 & CW18-1) plans on re-airing
in HD? I tivoed 58 last night, but if it's in SD and you guys will show it in HD, I'll wait.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Jimboy

Quote from: Tom Snyder;36352in HD? I tivoed 58 last night, but if it's in SD and you guys will show it in HD, I'll wait.

If it comes in HD it goes out HD. At this time I don't know, but I assume it will be.

Tom Snyder

It has been in HD in the past, but the Tivo programming guide showed it on the CBS East code feed as NOT in HD. And someone over at AVS reported that WBBM didn't show it in HD.

Doesn't look good! :mad:
Tom Snyder

Joseph S

East Coast feed was definitely HD.

Although it probably would look like crap on CBS58 because it's a bandwidth hog due to strobe lights/action.

bigbwb

Anyone know for sure if the re-run for the show will be in HD airing again on ch. 18 on 12-19?

Just curious:)

Brandon

Jimboy

Quote from: bigbwb;36536Anyone know for sure if the re-run for the show will be in HD airing again on ch. 18 on 12-19?

Just curious:)

Brandon

Checked with CW affiliate relations and they say yes.

digdugm

what time will that be airing, cuz its not showing up on titantv

Jimboy

Quote from: digdugm;36540what time will that be airing, cuz its not showing up on titantv

See post #19.......................8pm

murdoc

Quote from: Jimboy;36539Checked with CW affiliate relations and they say yes.

:rock: :rock:

It's nice to have a local affiliate that still cares about their customers.

Tom Snyder

I still can't get 18-1 OTA... what power are they running?
Tom Snyder