• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Good Deal On Weber Genesis At Sears

Started by Matt Heebner, Saturday Dec 02, 2006, 05:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

Was getting some new tires thrown on at Sears Brookfield this morning so I had a couple hours to kill. I walked through the Sears store and I see they have some grills clearanced out. I walk over and they have a Weber Silver Genesis priced out at $199. Normally these are $400 grills.

Just thought if anyone is looking to get themselves an early X-Mas present.....:D

I myself am very seriously considering going back for it, but I just got a new smoker-grill for Fathers Day, and I dont think the wifey would be too happy seeing me come home with a another grill three weeks before Christmas.

Matt

jimbop99

Nice find. Ionly wish I was in the market.

murdoc

Quote from: Matt Heebner;36282Was getting some new tires thrown on at Sears Brookfield this morning so I had a couple hours to kill. I walked through the Sears store and I see they have some grills clearanced out. I walk over and they have a Weber Silver Genesis priced out at $199. Normally these are $400 grills.

Just thought if anyone is looking to get themselves an early X-Mas present.....:D

I myself am very seriously considering going back for it, but I just got a new smoker-grill for Fathers Day, and I dont think the wifey would be too happy seeing me come home with a another grill three weeks before Christmas.

Matt

Is it the Genesis A, B, or C?

Matt Heebner

Not sure if it was A or B, but I know it definitely was not C. I want to say B but I can not be sure.