News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

61-1 not mapping to 18-1

Started by StarvingForHDTV, Thursday Oct 26, 2006, 06:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarvingForHDTV

I have noticed a rare problem (Jimboy is always on the ball) with WVTV-DT  The channel is not mapping to 18-1 and there is no program guide data.  Is Jimboy on vacation?  I can't think of any other explanation.

Samsung SIR-T151 OTA only set top box.:deadair:

Jimboy

Quote from: StarvingForHDTV;35596I have noticed a rare problem (Jimboy is always on the ball) with WVTV-DT  The channel is not mapping to 18-1 and there is no program guide data.  Is Jimboy on vacation?  I can't think of any other explanation.

Samsung SIR-T151 OTA only set top box.:deadair:

I just checked at home and all looks well.
Still the same after a rescan?
Anyone else?

GBK

all is well on my side.  just checked and worked fine

StarvingForHDTV

I did a re-scan, and it did not help.  61-1 was not added during the re-scan, so I had to punch in the numbers to pull it up.

Every time I tune to it, it takes a lot longer to lock on than other stations.  Then, when I leave to another station, it takes a lot longer to lock on to that next channel.  However, if I go from any other two channels, there is no delay.

Something is not Kosher between that signal and my box.  Maybe my set top box is too much of an antique for your station's technology.

Really it's not the end of the world.  I can still watch your station.

StarvingForHDTV

Last night I was back to normal (mapping to 18-1 with program guide).  So if you changed anything, it worked for me.