• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WITI adopting the "My FOX" branding?

Started by LoadStar, Sunday Oct 01, 2006, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoadStar

So, FOX affiliates, taking advantage of the fact that FOX owns both MyNetworkTV as well as MySpace, have begun adopting the "My FOX" branding. The best example of this is WNYW, the New York FOX affiliate that goes by "My FOX NY."

So, when WITI relaunched their website, it was at the new URL "myfoxmilwaukee.com." Is this a sign that they are going to adopt the My FOX Milwaukee branding (and yet another new logo that goes with it) across the board, or just for the website?

Frankly, the station needs more than a new brand and a new logo... if you ask me, the station is about 10 years behind both WISN and WTMJ in terms of the design of their news set and graphics packages. I've seen more polished small-market stations than WITI.

Milwaukee12

Don't hold your breath.  Apparently, WITI is in the works for a total station overhaul.  Desk, graphics, logo, music.  It should be comming shortly.

techguy1975

While I can't say I'm really wild about the new website/branding, it is about time that WITI did update their website.  Its been pittiful for years, they are heading in the right direction at least.