• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Credit where it's due

Started by gopheralex, Tuesday Aug 29, 2006, 01:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gopheralex

I don't get ESPN HD. I had heard that WISN would be carrying the Packer game in HD and was worried this afternoon during the rain/sprinkles. ("Weather Watch!") But I was not disappointed. WISN did a good job. They didn't have to carry the HD feed, but they did. They retained the ESPN HD commercials for the most part, which meant no forgetting to flip the HD/SD switch (at least that I saw - fell asleep partway through). I can live with a Channel 12 watermark in the corner. I hope this is a sign of better things to come from WISN.  :)

StarvingForHDTV

Thank you WISN for giving us the ESPN HD feed.

John L

I'm surprised this thread of messages didn't get lots of Thank Yous because WISN carried the ESPN game in HD.

But then maybe nobody cares because this year's team sucks. Its not looking good.

-John L.

kmaren

Quote from: John LI'm surprised this thread of messages didn't get lots of Thank Yous because WISN carried the ESPN game in HD.

But then maybe nobody cares because this year's team sucks. Its not looking good.

-John L.

I don't care how much the team stinks.  Watching any football in HD is great.  I love to be able to always see how the linebackers react to movement and plays.  Someday maybe they will back off even farther so we can see an entire play develop.........

Oh and a HUGE thank you to WISN for carrying the HD feed.  Especially since my wife only lets me have OTA to watch on our plasmsa.