News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

For Sale!

Started by Gregg Lengling, Thursday Aug 31, 2006, 11:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg Lengling

As a last minute purchase before I left my job, I bought a $2500 Tempurpedic mattress (employee pricing direct from Tempurpedic was $750).  I have my old bed for sale...it's a great bed.

Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed.  Plush Top Mattress with dual air bags and dual controls.  Great bed but for the price I couldn't pass up the Tempurpedic.  This is a King Size top of the line bed, includes everything but box spring.  It's about 3 years old and is in perfect shape....no Stains or rips or anything (always had a moisture proof mattress protector on it.)  Current retail on the mattress only is $2199.  I will sell for $600.00 with $100.00 going to support the forums.

PM me directly.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Paul S.

I want a Tempurpedic! :mad:

Gregg Lengling

Quote from: Gregg LenglingAs a last minute purchase before I left my job, I bought a $2500 Tempurpedic mattress (employee pricing direct from Tempurpedic was $750).  I have my old bed for sale...it's a great bed.

Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed.  Plush Top Mattress with dual air bags and dual controls.  Great bed but for the price I couldn't pass up the Tempurpedic.  This is a King Size top of the line bed, includes everything but box spring.  It's about 3 years old and is in perfect shape....no Stains or rips or anything (always had a moisture proof mattress protector on it.)  Current retail on the mattress only is $2199.  I will sell for $600.00 with $100.00 going to support the forums.

PM me directly.

This is great gang...the mattress is sold and the Board is $100 less poor.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

Tom Snyder

QuoteBoard is $100 less poor.

Woo-hoo!  Now we can afford the installation of the forum software upgrade that we've been avoiding!  :bow:
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

bubbaridesfast

Heck of a markup on matresses huh? And I thought electronics were bad enough, I guess everything must be.

Gregg Lengling

Quote from: bubbaridesfastHeck of a markup on matresses huh? And I thought electronics were bad enough, I guess everything must be.
The markup on Electronics is 1/2 to 1/4 of the markup on mattresses and furniture.....the stores don't make their money on electronics...sorta like a car dealership...they don't make money on the cars....they make it on financing and repairs.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI