• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Retro Gaming

Started by StarvingForHDTV, Wednesday Jun 28, 2006, 10:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarvingForHDTV

I'm looking for a working Colecovision, Nintendo, and Super Nintendo system for my personal use.  If you know anyone who has one of these that they are willing to sell, please let me know.  I will pay cash.  Also for games I'm looking for:

Colecovision
Burgertime
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Frogger
Mario Bros.
Pac-Man
Popeye
Zaxxon

Nintendo
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Donkey Kong
The Legend of Zelda
Excitebike

Super Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Ms. Pac-Man
SimCity
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World

Thanks in advance for any help.  I have no interest in emulators.  Please email me at bankdout (at) yahoo.com if you have any of these items to sell.

Bluto

Have you tried ebay?  I had some good luck getting a replacement SNES on there about a year ago.

StarvingForHDTV

I prefer to buy locally, especially with the machine.  Some of the eBay listings say that the machine is untested and they don't know if it works.  That, or it is missing critical accessories.  I want something that I can use right after I purchase it.  I am open to buying games on eBay if I can't find them locally.  I'm going to see how this goes here.  If nobody is willing to sell me a console from this forum, I will be forced to deal with eBay.

I would also be interested in an Intellivision system.  For that I would like some games such as:

Centipede
Carnival
Burgertime
Defender
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Demon Attack
Frogger
Mario Bros.
Pac-Man
Pitfall