• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Brett's Gone!

Started by gb4fan92, Friday Apr 07, 2006, 07:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gb4fan92

So tomorrow is the big announcement. I have been a big Favre supporter from the first day he came into a game for Green Bay. I can remember sitting around the bon fire with my bro-in-laws ( and our friends Miller Coors and Jack Daniels ) debating if Favre was our answer.  I sternly said then we needed to give him a chance, that we couldn't keep switching QB's. When he won games for us and one bro-in-law wasn't convinced I still backed him. Throughout the outstanding plays he made and the bone headed plays he made he only played one way. And that's what made him great.
   So tommorrow when he announces his retirement I will raise my can of Miller Lite, My bro-in-law Kris will raise his can of Coors, and Frank will raise his glass of JD/Coke and salute.

THANK'S BRETT !!!!  IT WAS A GREAT RIDE!!!! :bow:  :bow:

mhz40

Here here!! {cheers}
Thanks for the great run Brett.  Also don't forget, Reggie, LeRoy & Darren for starters.

After going through the Infante, Starr and Gregg decades, it was nice to have a period of time where you expected to win, even with 2 minutes left in the game.

I fully expect the current cast of manager and coaching characters will usher in the beginnings of another decade or more of mediocrity (or worse).

Oh, and the silver lining?  We will all be able to once again set our watches to the 12:05pm Sunday kickoffs - - goodbye national exposure!

Ralph Kramden

I'll believe he's retiring when I see another QB out there on opening day.

GO BEARS.

LoadStar

Paul S.

Everyone point and laugh! *points and gbfan and laughs* :rofl:

Ralph Kramden

As I said above, I knew he'd be back. Can you say $12 million, or is it $10 million this year? You Packer fans must be sick of his ******** the last few years. He must really love the attention he gets with the "possible retiring" game he plays.

Ralph Kramden

As I said above, I knew he'd be back. Can you say $12 million, or is it $10 million this year? You Packer fans must be sick of his B.S. the last few years. He must really love the attention he gets with the "possible retiring" game he plays.

gb4fan92

Quote from: gb4fan92THANK'S BRETT !!!!  IT WAS A GREAT RIDE!!!! :bow:  :bow:

Ha Ha!!  And the ride continues!!  :D

Paul S.

Quote from: Ralph KramdenAs I said above, I knew he'd be back. Can you say $12 million, or is it $10 million this year? You Packer fans must be sick of his B.S. the last few years. He must really love the attention he gets with the "possible retiring" game he plays.

Hell no. Favre rules.