News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Ugh. I thought I had done away with Milwaukee radio and then...

Started by Joseph S, Saturday Feb 11, 2006, 12:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph S

Apparently, Mark Reardon was fired and now his tired act is going to be on WGN Saturday late nights. :( There's a reason I did away with listening to Milwaukee AM radio.... total hypocrisy.

Bring back Garry Lee Wright or anyone else.

Mark Strube

Is he replacing Nick & Garry on saturday nights??

If so... wow... what a horrible mistake they're making.

EDIT: Whoa, Garry is totally gone from the WGN schedule. I haven't been listening much lately. I was always a big Nick fan but never had any issues with Garry, though he can be a bit dry at times.

Joseph S

Nick is now on way too early. Garry is gone  and so is "Unconventional Wisdom." Sure wish they would have dumped Steve Cochran for Landecker last year and got rid of Milt Rosenberg instead. Rosenberg comes across as someone fit for TMJ. He's a complete fraud, seems patterned after the late great David Brudnoy but he begs every night to show he's "inteligent" with stupid little interuptions that only show he read the first paragraph on the topic. His topic range is very small as well.

Mark Strube

I'm happy for Nick that he's getting on eariler, but that kinda kills the coolness of his late night show. He's still doing the same content though, right?

Joseph S

Pretty much. Lost one of the producers though, but unofficially staying on.