News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

What the... CBS 58, Chiefs-Bengals..

Started by basshive, Sunday Jan 01, 2006, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basshive

Trying to switch between games, looks like CBS has some paid program running. arggggggggg..
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

digdugm

they thought it would be a better call to go with the "bush bowl" instead. and now  that the packers won it don't mean s***. good move 58.

Joseph S

So once again this year they went against the advice of the network and as a result...

THERE IS ZERO HDTV ON CBS58 ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!  :bang: Terrible decision.

Scott

I'd offer a different perspective......I thought running the Bush bowl was a great idea....the SF game still had some impact on the Packers draft order....and watching those two inept teams both try and lose was great theatre....

No way do I watch any other game on CBS today....it was only the Bush bowl that brought me in....

Thank you Jim Hall and 58....

950ash

Since they moved the Packer game to noon the guys filling in on The Homer show petitioned to get the "Bush Bowl" on TV.

klwillis45

It wasn't the Homer Show. It was the D-list guys that got it switched by polling people. Right station, wrong show.

However, this brings up a ?. Does fox show all their games in HD? I saw 2 or 3 SD games on 58 but every game on fox I saw was in HD.

950ash

Quote from: klwillis45It wasn't the Homer Show. It was the D-list guys that got it switched by polling people. Right station, wrong show.

However, this brings up a ?. Does fox show all their games in HD? I saw 2 or 3 SD games on 58 but every game on fox I saw was in HD.

The D-list guys were covering for Homer.  I have the NFL Ticket and HD Superfan and it looks like FOX always has more game in HD.

Joseph S

Quotelooks like FOX always has more game in HD.
If you call what Fox puts out "HD."