• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New TWC Digital Channels?

Started by e-man, Saturday Dec 10, 2005, 04:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e-man

My last TWC statement said something about new channels being added to the digital tier (193 - 196) in late November.  Although they looked rather uninteresting, I have yet to see them appear.  Did anyone else get these channels yet?  Deep down, I was hoping to see the addition of Universal HD or something when they did this.  A pipe dream, I realize, but I hoped nonetheless.

kevbeck122

The last new channels I got were the unnecessary shopping ones (celebrity shopping 2 or 3 or however many we're at now in the 100 - 200 channels and america's store...) and Shorewest TV.

Mark Strube

I noticed that on the bill as well. The most interesting was The Men's Network or something like that. And yeah, it said they'd be added in November... nothing.

gparris

Other TWC locations (see my Universal HD thread) are adding that newest HD channel TWC has to the HD pack tier in New England and South Carolina, but not here...at least not yet.

I would be nice to have a new HD channel addition after over a year, all of us would agree SOMETHING would be good, right? :)

Maybe TWC ran out of bandwidth with all those lousy shopping channels! :(

All I know is TWC raised the HD DVR rate a dollar a month for 2006 for nothing...no additions...that is just sooooo not right. :mad:

e-man

Maybe bandwidth is an issue.  Although, you wouldn't think so.  I get local weather now on both channels 103 and 1113.  I think one or two of the shopping channels shows up on 2 different channels as well.

Speaking of local weather now, the statement also said that it would be going away today (13th).  However it is still showing up in both locations.  Maybe TWC changed their minds.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with TWC service for the most part.  I'm just getting impatient waiting for a new hd channel or two.  

Quote from: gparrisMaybe TWC ran out of bandwidth with all those lousy shopping channels! :(

:mad:

gb4fan92

Quote from: e-manI'm just getting impatient waiting for a new hd channel or two.

Aren't we all!!   :mad:  :mad: