News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Fox Pixelization During Packer Game?

Started by Stanley Kritzik, Sunday Dec 04, 2005, 03:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanley Kritzik

Was it just me, or was there a lot of pixelization diring the early part of the Packer-Bear game?  Not that it mattered, as the Pack did not fare well, at all, but still....  Was it Fox/Ch 6, or me?

Stan Kritzik

mhz40

No problems on TW cable that I noticed...

Mark Strube

Are you talking overall blockiness with motion or pixelization that covered entire areas of the screen, possibly freezing up?

Stanley Kritzik

Quote from: Mark StrubeAre you talking overall blockiness with motion or pixelization that covered entire areas of the screen, possibly freezing up?

I got pixels freezing, audio freezing and/or entire screens freezing.  I am getting 6-1 with a Winegard 2000, and since Fox upped their power, I've had no trouble.  I doubt that it is snow -- I had a little in my dish that I brushed off, and the other OTA channels worked well, today (better than the Packers, for sure).

SK

Mark Strube

You may need to re-adjust your antenna position. I've experienced this problem with both 12-1 and 18-1... sometimes the signal inexplicably "moves" a tiny bit. I have a feeling this has something to do with wind & the transmitter antenna, but I've never heard any confirmation on this.