News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

What the hell is wrong with FOX ?

Started by Ralph Kramden, Friday Nov 04, 2005, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Kramden

Why would the idiots at FOX broadcast the noon game(Vikings and Detroit) and not show the Bears game at 3:00?

Todd Wiedemann

Mrtanner

NFL TV Contract.

This week is CBS' turn to show two games per market.  Fox can only show one in each market so they had to choose between showing the Bears or the Vikings/Lions.

Ralph Kramden

Mrtanner, that's my point. Why would they choose the Vikings/Lions game over the Bears game? There's a lot of Bears fans in the Milwaukee viewing area.

Joseph S

Who wants to see the Vikings/Lions? The Bears aren't anything special, but the other two are terrible.

klwillis45

My guess: they went (or maybe have to) with the division matchup over the game with one division foe.

gb4fan92

Leave it to DA Bear fans to not even know what time their team plays!
 :confused:

tywest

Is anyone having problems with the sound from Fox today? I have it on OTA and i can hear the crowd and sound fx noise but thats it. I can't hear the anouncers. Whats going on here?

GBK

tywest

For whatever reason the digital audio is messed up. I took the fiber line out and hooked up some rca jacks. Now i can hear the announcers.. Wierd

GBK

Quote from: [email]tywest@mac.com[/email]For whatever reason the digital audio is messed up. I took the fiber line out and hooked up some rca jacks. Now i can hear the announcers.. Wierd

it has to be with your hardware.  I have digital 5.1 channel audio with no problems.

Joseph S

Add CBS to the list. ;)

We get Browns and Vikings instead of Pats v Chiefs. Boo.

GBK

Quote from: Joseph SAdd CBS to the list. ;)

We get Browns and Vikings instead of Pats v Chiefs. Boo.

Vikings are in the division.  That's what we will always see.  Get used to it.  There are people out there that want to see the Vikings... I don't know why but there are.

Tom Snyder

Are the Packers/Eagles in 5.1? I'm only getting Pro Logic...
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

murdoc

Quote from: Tom SnyderAre the Packers/Eagles in 5.1? I'm only getting Pro Logic...

My DD decoder is active right now.  Just went into half-time.  It was in 5.1 at the start also.  I don't know if there was a dropout between then and now, I was out of the house.