• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Auto Insurance

Started by Ralph Kramden, Wednesday Sep 21, 2005, 09:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psubill78

Quote from: Ralph KramdenI'm looking to change my auto insurance company, and I'm looking for any company recommendations(good value). If not, what is a good website to do a search/comparison? Thanks.

I work for Allstate, so I'm biased  :rock:

Bottom line, can't hurt to shop around.

MoreTorque99

Quote from: Rick SassTell me more  :cool:  Any pix?

Torch Red 2004 GTO.  Mostly stock.

I am most likely trading it in this Friday on a Duramax equippped GMC Sierra.  I was going to have a 427ci engine built for it, but I am in an apartment and don't really have a place to put it.  Not to mention, I miss having a diesel truck.

bostonblizz21

Quote from: Ralph KramdenI'm looking to change my auto insurance company, and I'm looking for any company recommendations(good value). If not, what is a good website to do a search/comparison? Thanks.
dude, try checking out http://www.oneshopinsurance.com cheaper! i've checked out Progressive but they're way too high! Ugggh! :bang:  :eek:  Goodluck dude.

jkane

Oh yeah,  I forgot to mention my normal speach on auto insurance agents.  

[soap box mode on]
The State FArm and American Family types work for the Insurance Companies, and NOT for you!  While the independents work for you and barely represent the insurance compaines.  You are their bread and butter, not some big corporation that is looking to increase their own profits are your loss.

Keep this in mind when you are out shopping.  Do you want someone who's paycheck is based on what an Insurance Company tells them to do, or someone who's paycheck is based on if they get you the best deal they can?
[soap box mode off]

Ralph Kramden

Thanks Jeff. I'm getting prices from 2 independent agents.